Saturday, February 14, 2009

Nokia ‘Gold Arte’ To Join the 8800 Arte Series

I have to admit, Nokia (NYSE: NOK) isn’t my brand/area of expertise, but when I noticed this device… I first thought… ‘BLING!’… and then I thought, I’ve got to write about this one. Looks luxurious.
Nokia has added a new model to their 8800 Arte series. The new model (it’s a slider) is called the ‘Gold Arte’ and looks pretty much the same as the Sapphire Arte, with one exception. It’s gold plated. Specs are similar to other devices in the Arte series, but when you buy a phone coated in 18-carat gold, I’m not so sure you’re concerned about the features.
Nokia Gold Arte key specs:
4.3 x 1.8 x 0.6 overall dimensions
5.3 oz
Color OLED display at 240×320
Lithium-Ion battery
3.33 hours talk time, 300 hours stand-by time
No pricing or release date details have been found to date. But you can bet your bottom dollar the thing will run you a few bucks. The Nokia Carbon runs around $1,350… So think about that for a second
[Via: PhoneArena]

No comments:

Post a Comment